copy of SANICLEAN - Multipurpose Viricide Disinfectant
SANICLEAN - Multipurpose alcohol and quaternary ammonium disinfectant
MULTIPURPOSE DISINFECTANT WITH ACTIVE BASE ISOPROPILIC ALCOHOL AND QUATERNARY AMMONIUM
INCLUDED IN THE LIST OF DISINFECTANTS BEFORE COVID19 OF THE SPANISH MINISTRY OF HEALTH
- Multipurpose cleaning disinfectant direct use based on a mixture of alcohols, quaternary ammonium, surfactants and degreasers with action bactericidal, fungicide and viricide.
- Recommended for contact disinfection on collectivity surfaces, in food industry environments and where maximum hygienic quality is required.
- Wide scope of application collectivities, restoration, toilets, changing rooms, furniture and textiles in general, offices, educational and sports centers, health centers and residences, etc.
- Hypochlorite-free (bleach)
- Application by professional staff
- Complies with UNE EN 13697 and UNE EN 14476
- Authorized by DGSP for environmental and food industry use with Reg No. 20 20 40 10643 and 20 20 40 10643 HA
HOW TO USE SANICLEAN?
Product of direct use, based on a synergistic mixture of isopropyl alcohol and quaternary ammonium, with surfactants and degreasers, for the cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and utensils. Application for both Environmental Use as for Use in the Food Industry by Professional Staff. Suitable for disinfection of contact on surfaces and equipment in communities: toilets, bathrooms, furniture, and in environments of the food industry type: workmen, utensils, trays, surfaces in rooms, kitchens, etc., and where high hygienic quality is required.
ENVIRONMENTAL USE: GENERAL PUBLIC AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
FOOD INDUSTRY USE: PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
Authorized by the D.G.S.P. for: Environmental and Food Industry Use, with No Reg.: no. 20-20/40-10643 and 20-20/40-10643-HA. Contact disinfection.
DOSAGE AND EMPLOYMENT MODE:
Before using the product, read the label carefully. The application of the product in the food industry must be carried out in the absence of food. Use pure, and apply by spraying (about 20 cm away), or immersion, leave to act for a few minutes (at least 5 min.), pass a scouring, cloth or paper to drag dirt or remaining contamination and let dry. Avoid contact with treated or exposed surfaces even wet. Further rinsing of toys and surfaces that may come into contact with food or feed, children or pets is recommended. Always apply in the absence of food or feed.
It can also be used in water at 5-10%, applying it by mop, scouring or bayette, for cleaning less compromised surfaces or contaminations such as floors, tiles, etc. during daily cleaning. All necessary measures shall be taken so that food, machinery or utensils which are handled on the surfaces, premises or facilities treated or exposed prior to that product do not contain residues of any of its components. To this end, the treated or exposed parts or surfaces to be in contact with food before use should be duly rinsed with consumption water.
- Isopropyl Alcohol (10'3%)
- Didecildimethyl ammonium chloride (1'0%)
- Perfume (citronelol, linalool)
- Excipients (c.s.p. 100%).