PQ-63 BIOCLOR - Disinfectant Foaming Chlorine Cleaner
Foaming chlorinated cleaner for cleaning and disinfection
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Foaming chlorinated cleaner for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces for environmental use and in the Food Industry
No Registration 18-20/40-09620 (Environmental Use)
Registration No. 18-20/40-09620 HA (Use in food industry)
Bactericidal detergent and fungicide concentrate ergic for environmental use and the food industry containing 45 grams/liter of active chlorine for cleaning and disinfection of contact on surfaces and equipment.
PQ-63 BIOCLOR it is a product with great detergent properties and bactericidal and fungicide power for disinfection on all types of disinfectant surfaces. It does not leave whitish remains on treated surfaces leaving them shiny making it very suitable for multiple applications and consumption sites:
• -Cleaning floors, walls, ceilings, windows and bathrooms.
• -Used in schools, hospitals, restaurants, food processing and handling factories, cleaning companies and services etc.
HOW TO USE:
Disinfection of contact of surfaces and equipment by spraying and/or washing with cloth or
mop, recirculation or immersion of the product, pure or diluted in water at the Dose of 2-8%,
depending on the degree of dirt. Leave on for at least 5 minutes
Do not mix with other chemicals. It can release hazardous gases (chlorine).
Sodium hypochlorite (active chlorine) 4.5 %
Excipients and solvents: c.s.p. 100%
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT, INCLUDING SAFETY TIME AND OTHER ACCURATE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR CORRECT USE:
• Please read the label carefully before using the product.
• Complies with UNE-EN 13697 under dirty conditions: Antiseptics and chemical disinfectants. Quantitative testing of non-porous surfaces for the evaluation of bacterial and fungicide activity of chemical disinfectants used in food products, industry, home and community.
• Do not apply to food or cooking utensils. It may not be applied on surfaces where food is handled, prepared or eaten.
• The application of the product in the food industry for the use of contact disinfection: surfaces and equipment, must be carried out in the absence of food.
• How to use contact disinfection: Surfaces and equipment by spraying, washing with cloth or mop, immersion or circulation with the pure or diluted product in water respecting the contact times.
• The treated or exposed surfaces that will be in contact with people should be rinsed with consumer water.
• Avoid contact with treated or exposed surfaces.
• Do not mix with other cleaning products.
• Incompatible with: acidic, ammonia, ammonia, reducing agents Pre-treatment testing should be performed to verify compatibility of the
product and materials.
• The labelling shall contain the following information concerning the management of packaging: • Empty containers, remaining products, washing water, containers and other waste generated during application are considered hazardous waste. Provide such waste to an authorised hazardous waste manager, in accordance with current regulations.
• Code the waste in accordance with Decision 2014/955/EU.
• Do not throw on unpaved soils, in watercourses.
Use in the food industry: • All necessary measures shall be taken to ensure that food, machinery or utensils which are handled on surfaces, premises or installations treated or previously exposed to the said product do not contain residues of any of its components. The parts treated or exposed before use must be properly rinsed with consumer water.