DEB INSTANT FOAM COMPLETE - Hands foam disinfectant
DEB INSTANT FOAM COMPLETE - Soap Disinfectant hydroalcoholic hands
Alcoholic-based hand sanitid foam
Bactericide Virucida Levuricida Mycobactericide
DEB INSTANT FOAM COMPLETE
Field of application: Ideal for use in any sanitary and food handling environment, where high levels of hand hygiene are required. Suitable even for use in cafes, offices, restaurants and any public facility to help prevent the spread of germs.
• Complete broad-spectrum activity – highly effective formula that eliminates 99.999% of most of the most common germs, fully tested with proven bactericidal, viricide, levuricide and mycobactericidal efficacy.
• Instant action foam – spreads quickly and easily through all parts of the hands, offering the user complete control of the product and avoiding dripping and splashing associated with the use of liquid alcoholic-based disinfectants.
• Clinically proven formula to be nice to the skin – independently tested demonstrating that it prevents dry skin even after frequent use.
• No perfume or dyes - no perfume or dyes added. Ideal for people sensitive to perfumes and dyes and for those who prefer products that do not contain these ingredients..
• Nice to use – Foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use between hand washes, encouraging maximum compliance.
Alcoholic-based hand sanitist broad-spectrum and highly effective foam-dosed. The world's first alcoholic-based foam antiseptic for hand disinfection with proven full viricide efficacy.
WHERE TO USE THE PRODUCT
Ideal for use in any sanitary and food handling environment, where high levels of hand hygiene are required. Suitable even for use in cafes, offices, restaurants and any public facilities for help prevent the spread of germs.
WHEN TO USE THE PRODUCT
Healthcare environment – use the hand sanitist according to the recommendations of the 5 Hand Hygiene Moments of the World Health Organization.
Food handling environments – use the hand sanitist as recommended by the HACCP risk assessment.
General hygienic use – use the hand sanitist after coughing, sneezing, coming into contact with fluids in the body or touching potentially contaminated surfaces.
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT
For general hand hygiene – apply 1 or 2 doses directly to clean hands and rub well through all parts of the hands.
For hygienic disinfection of the hands (according to EN1500) - apply 3ml and spread all parts of the hands for 30 seconds (40 seconds for viruses).
For presurgical hand disinfection (according to EN 12791) - apply 3ml and rub through all parts of the hands using the standard friction hand washing procedure; reapply as needed to keep your hands moist for 3 minutes
Hydroalcoholic hand sanitist in cartridges or dispensers closed in foam format.