Marhand Foam - Foam Hand Soap
(€0.96 EL LITRO)
MARHAND FOAM - HAND SOAP IN BULK FOAM (5L CARAFE)
- ECONOMIC - Being bulk and refillable saves on containers and cartridges.
- CONTROLLED DOSAGE - Save up to 30% thanks to controlled dosing in foam format.
- WATER SAVING - Another advantage of the foam format saves up to 50% of water consumption.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with all universal soap dispensers in foam dispensing without being tied to a specific brand.
MARHAND FOAM is a soap for hand washing for application by foam dispensers.
It does not contain abrasives, organic solvents, caustic products or any material that can damage or dry out the skin. It does not contain proteins, nor does it produce dermatosis, and has a protective effect on the skin due to the emollients it provides.
After use it leaves a pleasant perfume.
MARHAND FOAM It is composed of a balanced mixture of surfactants, emollients, moisturizers, sanitizers and perfume that provide softness to the skin, keeping it clean, fresh and hydrated, even in the case of very repeated use.
It is designed for use in foam by dosing in foam dispensers. The use of foam soap optimizes the performance and consistency of the foam reduces water consumption by up to 5O%, very suitable for use in places where hands are washed frequently, hotels, schools, offices, restaurants and hospitals.
HOW TO USE:
MARHAND FOAM it is used in foam dispensers. The doses of these systems are 0.25 ml per pulse, a quarter of that used in conventional systems with a gel valve.
Apply a dose of foam to the hands and rub. Rinse with water.
- Non-ionic surfactants <2%