- On sale!
MASK WITH INTEGRATED FILTERS 3M SERIES 4000
The Mask Filter FPP2 guarantees the protection of the airways against pathogenic biological agents (bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.) and particles (dust, pollution, etc.).
The shape of the elastic harness fixed at four points and the external clip-nasal adapter is modelable ensure a perfect fit for most facial profiles.
Use: 30 hours maximum.
BPE (bacterial filtration efficacy): ≥95%
Measures: 11x15 cm
Available colors: BLACK or WHITE
Quantity per box: 10 units. (each with its independent wrapper)
- Compliant with EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and GB2626-2006
- CE certified marking.
• First, before placing the mask, it is necessary to wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant gel, or with soap and water.
• Open the mask and adjust the shape.
• Place the mask under the chin.
• Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and check that there are no free spaces left.
• Once placed, check that the setting is correct to prevent air leakage.